Boxed set of the following 6 DVDs, produced by AST:
1. Basic Surgical Instrumentation Equipment & Supplies
2. Introduction to Asepsis & Sterile Technique
3. Surgical Positioning, Prepping & Draping
4. Preoperative Case Management
5. Intraoperative Case Management
6. Postoperative Case Management
#1, 2, and 3 are designed to provide a foundation of basic information. #4, 5, and 6 are designed to build on that foundation and should be watched in order. #4, 5, and 6 all focus on one appendectomy procedure as a case study for each of the three phases of case management.
All of the DVDs contain study guides in pdf format.
The boxed set of six DVDs that comprise the Case Management Series. The featured learning topics are: Basic Surgical Instrumentation Equipment and Supplies, Introduction to Asepsis and Sterile Technique, Surgical Postioning and Draping, Preoperative Case Management, Intraoperative Case Management and Postoperative Case Management.
The first three are designed to introduce basic information and the remaining three utilize an appendectomy procedure as a case study to illustrate each of the operative phases.
The boxed set is offered at very special package pricing.